Here are a few new limited quantity items, to go along with our limited time sale- ending October 1st!
· antique silver twisted-heart spoon charm necklace
· anatomically correct ribcage charm necklace or keychain
· ribbon-laced bow spoon charm necklace
Save 20% off of your total order with coupon code: TWENTYTWENTYTWENTY
There are several new pieces, with more on the way, and I’m still desperately trying to avoid eviction… so please signal boost! Our store has such an incredible range of awareness, disability, body positivity, feminist, fandom, geekery, and MORE- everyone is bound to find something.
Please check out this awesome store! I’ve ordered a couple of things from them and LOVE them! I get comments all the time on my spoon hairpin and necklace.
i dont get offended at white people jokes even though im white because:
- i can recognize white people as a whole have systemically oppressed POC in america, which is where i live
- most people when they make white people jokes only mean the shitty white people and i am not a shitty white person
- im not a pissbaby
my white friends that have reblogged this give me life
4. sometimes i am a shitty white person and the jokes remind me to FUCKIN STOP
Tom Morello and Adam Jones
I’m from the Deep South, and we tend to use lots of “pet names”; dear, love, honey, sweetheart, etc.
I realize that this can sound condescending or fake, but please understand that I genuinely mean it as an affectionate term.
If it bothers you, though, please tell me. I don’t want to make any of my followers whom I talk to feel uncomfortable/disrespected/talked down to.
I love you.